Saturday, April 30, 2011

Darker Handcraft

IMG_7296 copy


I went to Hamburg to visit some friends there and catch a show with my buddies in The Kandidate. They were opening for Rotten Sound together with Haust, Gaza and Trap Them. The lighting was so bad that most of the time there were no direct light on who ever was singing so I ended up just snapping some pictures of Trap Them who I had been looking forward to see for a while.
Because of the lack of light I decided to go all black and white and crank the ISO to get that grainy film look. Funny how we try to get our fancy cameras to work like and old camera.

As always, press a picture to go to my Flickr

IMG_7369 copy


IMG_7286 copy


IMG_7260 copy


aIMG_7199 copy


aIMG_7264 copy


IMG_7196 copy


aIMG_7339 copy


IMG_7218 copy


IMG_7324 copy

No comments: